For financial services businesses, assessing your organisational culture is the first step on your culture transformation journey, giving you the insight you need to make meaningful change. But it takes dedicated resources, time and expertise to build an accurate picture of your workplace culture. With an outsourced organisational culture assessment, we do all the heavy lifting for you.
Using TCC’s culture analytics platform, Hemisphere, our culture experts assess and track your culture for you. We’ll coordinate everything, from the communications strategy to the analysis to get you an initial diagnosis, an action plan and regular ongoing reporting on your progress.
With your business culture assessment taken care of, you can focus on making the important decisions for culture transformation.
What we do
Our organisational culture assessment framework is a fully managed service:
- Framework design – We dive deep to understand your unique workplace culture challenges and design a framework to understand your current culture, define your desired culture and track your transformation.
- Data gathering and analysis – We gather state-of-the-art employee insights data and can also access otherwise inaccessible organisational data held in your digital workplace tools, where available. Then we analyse this alongside data that is already being gathered (such as to conduct MI, staff engagement survey results) to build a more complete and holistic understanding of your culture and the outcomes it’s driving.
- Initial diagnosis – We’ll make sense of the data, tell you how you’re doing and provide a behavioural audit and prioritised set of recommendations that we know will drive real change in an initial report.
- Action plan – Take action, fill the gaps, reduce risk. Our financial services culture experts will design actions for change and improvement that will truly make an impact.
- Continuous monitoring – We’ll help you track the impact of your interventions on your workplace culture and use continuous monitoring/pulse checks to deep dive into specific problem areas. You’ll get your risk assessment and ongoing recommendations in a periodic visual report.