Duration: 12-24 months contract
Start date: January 2023
TCC is a leading technology focussed Regulatory, Compliance, Risk and Advisory Consultancy.
Our client, a market leading wealth manager, requires a team of paraplanners to provide technical support to a team of senior Financial Planners. The advice will include a mix of retirement planning, investments and tax for a broad mix of clients but predominately HNW.
Applicants must be experienced full or partially qualified Paraplanners with demonstrate excellent communication skills, good technical knowledge and the right aptitude to work in an environment where you manage your own day.
- Previous experience as a paraplanner is essential
- Ideally Level 4 Diploma qualified however this is not essential
- Ability to prepare complex suitability letters, replacement cases, fund switches, withdrawals etc
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail in both written and numerical work
- Researching investment solutions for clients and formulating suitable advice
- Responding to client queries via email and, supporting experienced advisers in both introductory client meetings and subsequent presentation meetings to deliver advice
- Reviewing suitability reports and providing feedback to colleagues on a regular basis and training new joiners on the paraplanning team
- Completing file checks to ensure reports were suitable prior to being sent to clients and liaising closely with the compliance team to update templates and improve file checking processes
- Preparing suitability reports and reviewing existing portfolios, covering all areas of unrestricted advice surrounding investments, pensions, and protection, in a compliant manner
- Identifying any changes, which may be needed to ensure client portfolios are still suitable and comply with the client’s objectives and attitude to investment risk
- Being competent at completing annual allowance and lifetime allowance checks, including complex carry forward calculations as well as income tax, inheritance tax and capital gains tax calculations