Job Title: Senior Resource Consultant – Specialist Resourcing
Reports to: Head of Resourcing
Responsible for (people or teams): Associates (Contractors)
The Specialist Resourcing Team works alongside our Managed Services and Advisory divisions, helping to provide the best possible resource for TCC projects as well as providing specialist individuals and teams directly to TCC clients to work under their direction.
The team is tasked with maintaining and developing a loyal associate base of the best compliance and regulatory review contractors in the market, whilst also providing vital market intelligence and to support business development activities.
The incumbent of the post is responsible for building and managing the TCC Associate network and sourcing appropriate associates for projects and contracts.
The post holder will be responsible for:
- Building and managing a strong Associate Network – to provide flexible, skilled, quality resources to fulfil TCC contracts.
- Working with delivery and sales teams to identify and obtain resources as required.
- Onboarding and ongoing relationship management of Associate pool.
- Maintain Associate Database with up to date intelligence on all skills, qualifications and availability.
- Maintain and update Bullhorn database to increase candidate pool.
- Utilise LinkedIn and other CV portals to source new high calibre candidates.
- Face to face meetings with existing and new potential Associates.
- Identify and source potential Associates for project and consulting work and agree rates/terms.
- Manage Associate contracts and Onboarding process.
- Maintain regular contact with all active Associates on TCC and external client projects.
- Liaising with clients and associates before, during and after assignment.
- Support the Head of Resourcing and Sales Team in Business development activities, including client meetings, stakeholder mapping and identifying opportunities for all TCC divisions.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Minimum A levels grade A-C
- Excellent Customer & Delivery Focus skills.
- Excellent written communication skills and the ability to produce accurate reports.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan own workload and manage conflicting demands.
Experience & Knowledge
- Experience in contractor resourcing and/or recruitment
- Ability to work with other stakeholders to deliver quality resources.
- Compliance and financial services knowledge a plus.
- Experience in a consulting environment desirable but not necessary.