We have a fantastic opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join TCC’s Sales Team!
We are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager with a good knowledge of the wealth, pension, or banking sectors. The successful candidate will have great interpersonal skills and a positive attitude to represent TCC to take out our advisory, technology and managed services market offers to both new and existing clients.
This is a permanent full-time role, based in Leeds or London or remotely, with travel to client sites and our offices when required. All employees are currently working remotely, attending the office when necessary or preferred.
- Deliver new business growth of tech enabled Managed Services products to new clients in line with the sales plan
- Target clients will come from the Wealth, Asset Management, Pensions, and Banking Sectors
- To promote cross selling opportunities or Advisory Services, Specialist Resourcing, and Technology Services
- Drive networking and product growth opportunities from TCC existing clients
- Manage key senior stakeholder relationships for key existing clients
- Own the go to market process for your targets
- Work with marketing and product teams to define the material & collateral required to support new propositions
- Execute the sales process – run discovery meetings, refine propositions, commercial negotiation and sale close process
- Bring commercial acumen to the accounts and bid process – focus on margin, economies of scale and recurring revenue
- Provide feedback to product team to support future product roadmap
- Represent TCC at external events (networking, workshops, conferences)
- Proven ability to identify and promote managed services, technology or consultancy services
- Target driven with commercial awareness and ability to close deals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills (ability to work with internal product and marketing teams)
- Confidence communicating with all levels of seniority including C-suite
Experience & Knowledge
- Domain experience of financial services (preferably Wealth, Pensions or Banking)
- B2B sales experience within a similar professional services organisation
- Ability to understand and deliver technology sales