Job Title: Business Development Manager – Specialist Resourcing
Reports to: Client Account Director / SPR Business Lead
Location: Remote with travel to client sites as required
Responsible for (people or teams): N/A
TCC is an established financial services advisory consultancy, managed service and specialist resource provider with a 20-year history and strong reputation with clients and the industry as a whole.
We work with some of the UK’s largest financial services firms predominantly across the Banking, Wealth, Life & Pensions sectors delivering a suite of services from regulatory compliance consultancy, through to the provision of tech enabled managed services and resource solutions for specialist requirements and large client programmes alike.
We are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager with substantial knowledge and experience developing and securing both large and small scale resource augmentation opportunities at all levels within the wealth, life & pension, banking, consumer lending and insurance sectors.
Areas covered will include Risk & Compliance SME’s, Project Resource, File Reviewers, Complaint Handlers, AML/KYC, Customer Services & Call Handlers and Operations resource. The successful candidate will have great interpersonal and relationship-building skills and a can-do attitude, positively representing TCC to all our clients whilst attracting new ones.
- Deliver new business growth of specialist resourcing solutions to current and new clients in line with the specialist resourcing business growth plan
- Target clients within the Wealth, Life & Pensions, Banking, Consumer Lending and Insurance Sectors
- Drive networking and opportunities from a selection of TCC prospects
- Own the client relationships and represent all TCC’s service offerings where applicable
- Make sure no stone has been unturned within the accounts and play in the relevant internal SMEs at the right time
- Manage key senior stakeholder relationships – walk the halls and become the go to contact for TCC
- Work with relevant internal stakeholders while leading and driving opportunities through the bid process and into delivery
- Work hand in glove with Marketing to create relevant material to support new propositions and opportunities
- Bring commercial acumen to the accounts and bid process – focus on margin, economies of scale and recurring revenues
- Promote cross selling opportunities for all TCC service lines
- Execute the sales process – run discovery meetings, refine propositions, commercial negotiation and sale close process
- Represent TCC at external events (networking, workshops, conferences)
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Proven ability to identify and promote specialist resourcing services
- Target driven with commercial awareness and ability to close deals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills (ability to work with internal advisory, managed services and marketing teams)
- Confidence communicating with all levels of seniority including C-suite
Experience & Knowledge
- Domain experience of financial services resourcing (preferably Wealth, Life & Pensions and Banking)
- B2B sales experience within a similar FS resource provider
- Ability to understand and deliver resource driven sales opportunities