Reports to: Resourcing Team Manager – Specialist Resourcing
Responsible for (people or teams): – Associates (Contractors)
The Specialist Resourcing Team works alongside our Managed Services and Advisory divisions, helping to provide the best possible resource for TCC projects as well as providing specialist individuals and teams directly to TCC clients to work under their direction. The team is tasked with maintaining and developing a loyal associate base of the best compliance and regulatory review contractors in the market, whilst also providing vital market intelligence to support business development activities.
The incumbent of the post is responsible for building and managing the TCC Associate network and sourcing appropriate associates for projects and contracts.
The post holder will be responsible for:
- Building and managing a strong associate network to support flexible, skilled, quality resources to fulfill TCC contracts.
- Working with delivery and sales teams to identify and obtain resources as required.
- Onboarding and relationship management of Associate pool.
- Maintain Associate Database with up-to-date intelligence on all skills, qualifications, and availability.
- Maintain and update Bullhorn database to increase candidate pool.
- Utilise LinkedIn and other CV portals to source new high-calibre candidates.
- Face to face meetings with existing and new potential Associates.
- Identify and source potential Associates for project and consulting work and agree rates/terms.
- Manage Associate contracts and Onboarding process.
- Maintain regular contact with all active Associates on TCC and external client projects.
- Liaising with clients and associates before, during and after assignment.
- Involvement in business development including client visits and building and servicing of accounts.
- Educate both client and candidate on current market conditions
- Utilise contacts and resources for networking to build client and candidate referral.
- Support the Resourcing Team Manager and Sales Director in Business development activities, including client meetings, stakeholder mapping and identifying opportunities for all TCC divisions.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Minimum A levels grade A-C.
- Excellent Customer & Delivery Focus skills.
- Excellent written communication skills and the ability to produce accurate reports.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan own workload and manage conflicting demands.
- Ability to identify and capitalise on opportunities.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Databases.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Experience in contractor resourcing and/or recruitment
- Ability to work with other stakeholders to deliver quality resources.
- Compliance and financial services knowledge a plus.
- Experience in a consulting environment desirable but not necessary.
- Basic knowledge of the financial services industry, with a focus on risk and compliance.
To apply for this role, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below.