The Programme Manager is responsible for the successful management and delivery of the full suite of TCC’s Reg Tech solutions, effective co-ordination of the programme’s projects and management of their inter-dependencies including oversight of any risks and issues arising. Ad hoc programme planning for new major project bids and project mobilisation.
- Define and administer governance and controls required to ensure the successful management of the full suite of TCC’s Reg Tech solutions
- Define and administer delivery and change best practices to ensure effective quality assurance and integrity of TCC’s Reg Tech Solutions portfolio. This includes working with the relevant stakeholder groups to ensure training and coaching are in place for relevant team members
- Portfolio level programme planning and design in collaboration with Product and Technical leads e.g. looking at quarterly and half yearly future planning
- Reporting programme progress at regular intervals to the relevant project sponsor(s) and Client Delivery Director
- Provide project management of client and product deliveries in collaboration with the relevant product and technical leads ensuring projects deliveries that are on schedule and on budget. This includes resource capacity planning in collaboration with the product, operations, and technical leads.
- Manage all communications across the different stakeholder groups including facilitating regular progress updates and daily project stand-ups.
- Define and manage project RAID logs including proactively coordinating the resolution and closure of identified RAID items and regular and appropriate reporting and escalations to project sponsors
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- 6+ years of delivery of technology enabled programmes and/or projects a must. Financial services and/or regulatory industry project experience a plus
- Good knowledge of programme and project management methods including MSP and PRINCE2
- Change management experience including successful client engagement, training and process change rollouts a must
- Third party vendor management and external client SaaS delivery a must
- Experience managing a cross functional project team with varying degrees of technology and business aptitudes a must
- Experience with stakeholder management from on the ground employees to business sponsors a must
- Understanding of SDLC and Agile methodologies a must. Experience with Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Experience with workflow management technology such as Bizagi
- Experience with AI technology
- A self-starter that takes initiative to identify and resolve gaps to ensure successful delivery
- Ability to work in an environment with shifting priorities including ability to shift from business mode to technical mode quickly
- Comfortable with working in a non-tech corporate environment within a technology services department
- Strong communication and relationship management skills
- Managing third party vendor contributions including ensuring correct priorities and costs are within agreed scope and budgets. This includes tracking and reporting of actuals vs forecasts.
- Produce project delivery and mobilization plans for corresponding client deliveries ensuring relevant resource capacity are agreed with the relevant leads (e.g. product, operations, technical)
- Proactively identify improvement areas in project management processes and administer relevant optimization in collaboration with the relevant impacted stakeholder groups
- In collaboration with the Product Lead(s) define prioritization of Project and Product pipeline and tasks in accordance to client and product timeline and priorities
- Facilitate forums and enablers that encourages clear communications across the cross functional teams to ensure collaboration and clear understanding of product offerings
- Ensure that TCC’s executive team is kept abreast of portfolio progress
- Provide support and collaboration to TCC’s internal stakeholder groups like Sales and Marketing to help better understanding of product offerings and assist with sales pipeline and prospective client pitches