TCC and Recordsure Group have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Support to join the admin support function, working alongside the HR team.
We are seeking a conscientious and proactive individual with strong interpersonal and organisational skills to provide professional and efficient administrative support to senior executives and the wider business. Office administration and executive assistant/PA experience is essential (minimum 2 years). The right candidate will have an excellent standard of spoken and written English, strong IT skills and a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy.
This is a full-time, hybrid working role, based partly from home and from our office in Leeds city centre. Applications for part-time working will also be considered.
Executive Assistant Duties
- Acting as the administrative point of contact between executives and internal and external stakeholders.
- Support with diary management, arranging meetings and liaising with attendees.
- Completing tasks for the Senior Leadership team and other managers on request, such as booking meeting rooms, organising lunches and events, collating information, organising travel, processing expenses and taking accurate minutes of meetings.
- Point of contact for the admin and support function, responding to queries and managing requests via e-mail and telephone.
- General administrative duties, including but not limited to:
- Dealing with business clients, customers and suppliers and greeting visitors to the office
- Coordination of office facilities and procedures, maintaining electronic records
- Formatting and proofreading of presentations and reports
- Support with ad hoc project work.
- Providing cover and support to wider team.
Quality Business Management Support
- Proactively support the Quality Business Manager with a range of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Occupational health and safety related actions and records maintenance
- Support with preparation for annual ISO audit
- Coordination of annual mandatory training and review of Continuous Professional Development (CPD) logs to ensure up-to-date
- Support with client due diligence and new supplier processes
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 GCSEs/O levels grade A-C (or the equivalent) including English and Maths.
- Additional qualifications related to administration or being an executive assistant would be considered an advantage.
- Discretion and confidentiality when handling sensitive information and demonstrable awareness of data protection requirements.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to remain calm and work to consistently high standards under pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both written and oral in order to manage standard correspondence and face-to-face or telephone communication.
- Able to manage and organise own workload and work independently on own tasks.
- Team player, able to support others and ability to be ‘forward thinking’ ensuring tasks and responsibilities are taken care of without being prompted.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint and database inputting is essential.
- Ability to work on own initiative and willing to make suggestions to improve results.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- Managing administrative processes, from basic tasks to advanced requests.
- A quick learner with a positive can-do attitude, able to carry out a wide range of tasks.
Experience & Knowledge
- Experience in an Executive Assistant/Administration role (minimum 2 years) in an office environment.
- Inbound and outbound call experience is essential.
- Previous working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint and data inputting is essential.
- Understanding of data protection, IT security and office behaviours.
Salary: £23,000 – £27,000 (Depending on Experience)
Location: Hybrid working (WFH and Leeds office)