TCC and Recordsure Group have an exciting opportunity for a Business Support Administrator to join the admin support function, working alongside the HR team.
We are seeking a conscientious and proactive individual with strong interpersonal and organisational skills to provide professional and efficient administrative support to senior executives and the wider business. Office administration and executive assistant or PA experience is essential (minimum two years). The right candidate will have an excellent standard of spoken and written English, with a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy, be very comfortable using the popular Microsoft applications and quick to learn unfamiliar systems.
This is a permanent, full-time role. You will work on a hybrid basis, both from our office on The Headrow in Leeds city centre and from home. We offer a range of employee benefits, including pension and life cover, health and wellbeing initiatives, holiday trading options, plus discounts at a range of shops and leisure outlets.
Administrative and Executive Support
- Point of contact for the admin and support function, responding to queries and managing requests via e-mail and telephone in a professional manner.
- General administrative duties, including but not limited to:
- Dealing with business clients, customers and suppliers and greeting visitors to the office
- Coordination of office facilities and procedures, maintaining electronic records
- Formatting and proofreading of presentations and reports
- Acting as the administrative point of contact between executives and internal and external stakeholders.
- Support with diary management, arranging meetings and liaising with attendees.
- Completing tasks for the Senior Leadership team and other managers on request, such as booking meeting rooms, organising lunches and events, collating information, organising travel, processing expenses and taking accurate minutes of meetings.
- Be the first point of contact for employee and associate starters and leavers in relation to their IT equipment and arrange courier shipments for despatch and collection of IT equipment
- Support with ad hoc project work.
- Providing cover and support to wider team.
Quality Business Management Support
- Proactively support the Quality Business Manager with a range of tasks, including but not limited to:
- Occupational health and safety related actions and records maintenance
- Preparation for regular internal audits and the annual external audit for our four ISO standards (quality management, environmental management, health and safety, and information security)
- Client due diligence and new supplier processes
- Ad hoc data-related tasks, such as subject access requests
- Formatting policies and other documents into the house style
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 GCSEs/O levels grade A-C (or the equivalent) including English and Maths.
- Additional qualifications related to administration or being an executive assistant would be considered an advantage.
- Discretion and confidentiality when handling sensitive information and demonstrable awareness of data protection requirements.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Capable of remaining calm and working to consistently high standards under pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both written and oral in order to manage standard correspondence and face-to-face or telephone communication.
- Ability to manage and organise own workload and work independently on own tasks.
- Team player, able to support others and ability to be ‘forward thinking’ ensuring tasks and responsibilities are taken care of without being prompted.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint and database inputting is essential.
- Confidence to work on own initiative and make suggestions to improve results.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- Managing administrative processes, from basic tasks to advanced requests.
- A quick learner with a positive can-do attitude, able to carry out a wide range of tasks.
Experience & Knowledge
- Minimum two years of experience in an Administrator or PA/Executive Assistant role (minimum 2 years), working in an office environment.
- Professional inbound and outbound call experience is essential.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint and data inputting is essential.
- Understanding of data protection, IT security and office behaviours.
Salary: £27,000 – £30,000 (Depending on Experience)
Location: Hybrid working (WFH and Leeds office)