A conscientious and proactive individual with strong interpersonal and organisational skills is required for this role. The core role is to provide professional and efficient administrative support to the business, working within the office support function and alongside the HR team. Office administration experience is essential (minimum 12 months), together with inbound and outbound call experience. The right candidate will have an excellent standard of spoken and written English, strong IT skills and a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy.
- At all times work to TCC standard operating practices and arrangements to ensure that risk is minimised and quality is If any errors are identified this must be communicated to a member of management immediately.
- Main point of contact for the Leeds Support office function, responding to queries and managing requests.
- Managing the distribution, collection and record keeping of company equipment for
- Supporting with the induction of new colleagues into the company, coordinating training and maintaining training
- Booking couriers, conference calls, meeting rooms, taxis
- Researching and booking social company and client
- Dealing with business clients, customers and suppliers over the phone and on
- Administration and coordination of office facilities and
- Carrying out a wide range of administrative duties including writing emails and letters on behalf of colleagues, filing, scanning, copying and
- Organising travel arrangements for senior
- Processing expenses sheets and
- Maintaining computer and manual filing
- Handling sensitive information in a confidential
- Taking accurate minutes of
- Develop and update administrative systems and processes to make them more
- Monitoring stationery levels and ordering office
- Receiving, sorting and distributing the
- Greeting and assisting visitors to the
Personal & People Development
- Continued personal development working towards relevant
- Train or support more junior colleagues when required.
- Minimum 5 GCSEs/O levels grade A-C (or the equivalent) including English & Maths
- Ability to remain calm and work to consistently high standards under
- Attention to detail and high level of
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both written and oral in order to manage standard correspondence and face-to-face or telephone
- Able to manage and organise own workload and work independently on own
- Team player, able to support others and ability to be ‘forward thinking’ ensuring tasks and responsibilities are taken care of without being
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook and database inputting is
- Ability to work on own initiative and willing to make suggestions to improve
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Managing administrative processes, from basic tasks to advanced
- A quick learner with a positive can-do attitude, able to carry out a wide range of
Experience & Knowledge
- Experience in an administration role (minimum 12 months) in an office
- Inbound and outbound call experience is
- Previous working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and data inputting is
- Understanding of data protection, IT security and office behaviours.
Your data and your rights
TCC (“we”), as Data Controllers, are committed to safeguarding the security, privacy and integrity of the personal information that we process concerning our Associate or prospective Associate personnel. More information about how we handle your personal data and how we use this data in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) can be found in our